top of page
Elmont Engine Company (704)
LOCATED: 2019 Linden Blvd.
Engine Company # 4 of the Elmont Fire Department was established in April of 1952 by the Board of Fire Commissioners.
We had 30 members. Our first fire truck was a 1952 Mack. That truck was followed by a 1972 Mack, 1990 Spartan, a 2000 Spartan/Saulsbury and the our newest truck, a 2010 Ferrara pumper. In June 2010, we have moved into our new firehouse located at the site of our previous quarters at 2019 Linden Blvd. We proudly celebrated our 60th anniversary in 2012. Engine Company #4 currently has 21 active members.
Engine 4 responds to approximately 750 alarms per year.
2010 FERRARA FIRE APPARATUS - PUMPERS
bottom of page